Re: [empire-deluxe] Empire Deluxe Internet Edition

  • David C
    Message 1 of 19 , Jul 28, 2010
    Hi Barry and other EDIE players ....

    The three attached files were un-zipped from the original Fubdll.zip  I do not still have the .zip file.  Put all three files directly into your EmpireDeluxe folder (not a sub-folder).  Then open FubDLL-ReadMe.doc and follow the instructions.  If you or anyone else have any problems let me know.

    Good luck....Weatherman

    On Wed, Jul 28, 2010 at 3:30 PM, David C <weatherman19@...> wrote:
    The all land thing is a problem with EDIE.  There is another program called fub.dll that can correct this problem.  I can send it out if anyone wants it.

    Weatherman

    On Wed, Jul 28, 2010 at 3:15 PM, arcticpostman <spqrzy@...> wrote:

    Hey, anyone know why 99% of my games have almost all land and very little water? And when any water exists, it is almost always landlocked. This means the whole Empire Deluxe experience is missing.

    The role of ships and transports mean little now. And I have played one too many landlocked games. Waves of armor gets boring.

    I have tried all the options possible to change the maps. No luck. Changing the settings in water or dry seems to do nothing.

    With my old version, about 75% or so of the games had lots of water with lots of new lands open to transport invasions.

    Any ideas?