Re: [empire-deluxe] Empire Deluxe Internet Edition

  • Tim Ailes
    Message 1 of 19 , Jul 28, 2010
      Here is the link I have to fubsters webpage

      http://home.comcast.net/~fub.dll/

      David Sonneborn wrote:

      > I think there is a link to download Fubster's worldbuild @
      > killerbeesoftware.com. I think that is where I found it.
      >
      > David
      >
      > "Never in the history of the world has there been a situation so bad
      > that the government can't make it worse."
      >
      > -Unknown

    • Barry
      Message 2 of 19 , Jul 28, 2010
        Thanks.  Google found it for me and I've already installed it.  It looks pretty good.

        Barry

        David Sonneborn wrote:

        > I think there is a link to download Fubster's worldbuild @
        > killerbeesoftware.com. I think that is where I found it.
        >
        > David
        >
        > "Never in the history of the world has there been a situation so bad
        > that the government can't make it worse."
        >
        > -Unknown

      • David C
        Message 3 of 19 , Jul 28, 2010
        Hi Barry and other EDIE players ....

        The three attached files were un-zipped from the original Fubdll.zip  I do not still have the .zip file.  Put all three files directly into your EmpireDeluxe folder (not a sub-folder).  Then open FubDLL-ReadMe.doc and follow the instructions.  If you or anyone else have any problems let me know.

        Good luck....Weatherman