Re: [empire-deluxe] Re: EDIE vs 93 windows edition

  • Barry
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 8, 2010
      Thanks for the tip about Civilization Call to Power.  I'll give that a try.  I tried it once.  I forget which computer it was.  It didn't work and I didn't try anything to get it to work.  I just uninstalled it and let it go.

      Barry

      From: arcticpostman <spqrzy@gmail. com>
      Subject: [empire-deluxe] Re: EDIE vs 93 windows edition
      To: empire-deluxe@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Monday, June 21, 2010, 4:46 PM

      So, when I tried to download the xp mode, up comes a message. It is not for 7 home edition. Too bad.