Looking for 2 players for EDEE PBEM; map about 150 x 150; Custom Mod--SpeedMod

  • John Spirko
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 19 11:14 AM
      There's 2 of us looking for another 2 players - PBEM

      Map size about 150 x 150 give or take, with a 2 to 3 city start, full blackout, so it will be a lengthy game.

      We can agree/disagree on the map/scenario setup details later

      With my own mod, SpeedMod (can send you the SpeedMod files and PDF, whether you join the fracas or not)
      Basically, SpeedMod has been adjusted for faster production, longer movement for large maps:
       i.e. Scout Sat moves 4; Armed Sat moves 3; missiles are stronger with improved rang; AT longer range, carries more, etc
      Battleship strength improved with better barrage capabilities

      Some units adjusted for terrain advantage/disadvantage in battle calculation
      Almost everything that is capable of carrying other units has been modded - Transport carries 4 AR

      New units added, recon drone, Attack Helicopter, MiniTransport (moves 3) MiniCarrier (moves 3), GunBoat/Minesweeper

      The changes are detailed in the PDF

    • herbert baucage
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 19 12:22 PM
        I will play

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 19 1:48 PM
          You're in!

          I'm waiting confirmation for 1 other player.

          I'll keep you advised

          On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 3:22 PM, herbert baucage <hbaucage@...> wrote:

          I will play

        • John Spirko
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 19 2:04 PM
            We have all 4 positions filled.

            Thanks

            On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 2:14 PM, John Spirko <john.spirko@...> wrote:
            There's 2 of us looking for another 2 players - PBEM

            Map size about 150 x 150 give or take, with a 2 to 3 city start, full blackout, so it will be a lengthy game.

          • David Sonneborn
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 20 9:15 PM
              I am willing to give it a try.  New units to learn, but I like that!

              David

              "Never in the history of the world has there been a situation so bad that the government can't make it worse."

              -Unknown

              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 24 5:50 AM
                Hello David,

                I am new to the SpeedMod.  but I'm willing to give it a try.    let mw know if you still need a player.

                Thanks
                Kevin