Linux/Ubantu

  • randy
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 27, 2009
      Any chance of running EDIE on Linux?

      Randy
    • Andrew Nuxoll
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 27, 2009
        It might run under Wine?

        Alternatively, use Virtual Box?

        :AMN:

        On Mon, Jul 27, 2009 at 5:19 PM, randy <vb1der@...> wrote:

        Any chance of running EDIE on Linux?

        Randy

      • vb1der@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 28, 2009
          I'll give it a try...  my next project is restoring one of the old clunkers in the garage and installing ubuntu.

        • Karawane
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 28, 2009
            I have got it to run with Wine on Suse Linux ...well, sort of: It has graphical problems and I cannot connect over the internet. That is why I rather use the original ED in DOSBox when I am on Linux (of course, without internet play, either).

            Karawane