SoloQM Updated Again + Maps/Scenarios

  • rich12545
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2009
      This is the final update for the final version in my Solo series which imo gives the best game against the computer opponent that is available for EDEE. It is four years in the making. I have converted all my EDIE maps and scenarios (about 200 and 280 respectively) using this version.

      Both files are available on the EDEE Yahoo mod forum.