Re: [empire-deluxe] Any one up for PBEM game?

  • John Spirko
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 20, 2008
      Welcome back to Empire and to EDEE

      I have several games going on now, but I'll consider it.

      You might want to post what  kind of game you're looking for:
      (presumably you're seeking an email game)
      2 player, 4 player?
      small map, large map?
      random map or scenario
      default units or modded units?
      etc.

      On 11/20/08, spratz86 <spratz86@...> wrote:

      Newbie to the forum, but played Empire years ago. Recently purchase
      EDEE and back into it again, looking for a little competition. I
      checked the database, but looks like it's been a while since anyone
      updated.

    • David Cohen
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 20, 2008
        I think I would be interested in a new game....please send me the details.

        Weatherman

      • sonneborn9@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 20, 2008
          You can deal me in on this one, too.  PBEM or network is fine with me.

          David