Any one up for PBEM game?

  • spratz86
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 20, 2008
      Newbie to the forum, but played Empire years ago. Recently purchase
      EDEE and back into it again, looking for a little competition. I
      checked the database, but looks like it's been a while since anyone
      updated.
    • John Spirko
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 20, 2008
        Welcome back to Empire and to EDEE

        I have several games going on now, but I'll consider it.

        You might want to post what  kind of game you're looking for:
        (presumably you're seeking an email game)
        2 player, 4 player?
        small map, large map?
        random map or scenario
        default units or modded units?
        etc.

        On 11/20/08, spratz86 <spratz86@...> wrote:

        Newbie to the forum, but played Empire years ago. Recently purchase
        EDEE and back into it again, looking for a little competition. I
        checked the database, but looks like it's been a while since anyone
        updated.

      • David Cohen
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 20, 2008
          I think I would be interested in a new game....please send me the details.

          Weatherman

        • sonneborn9@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 20, 2008
            You can deal me in on this one, too.  PBEM or network is fine with me.

            David