Re: New file uploaded to empire-deluxe

  • ticdoffus
    Message 1 of 135 , Apr 29, 2008
      --- In empire-deluxe@yahoogroups.com, empire-deluxe@yahoogroups.com
      wrote:

      you know i may have made one before but i can't seem to find it
      i've made so many maps i no longer remember if i made a version
      before or not....

      so this is my 2008 attempt for EDEE....

      i tried really hard on this map to have a fair city placement
      if you see some problems with the map let me know i'll correct it
      there is one spot that might be considered a bad spot but without
      making fixed captials it will have to remain that way..

      > Hello,

      > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the empire-deluxe
      > group.
      >
      > File : /EDEE/marz.zip
      > Uploaded by : ticdoffus <ticdoffus@...>
      > Description : Unite Marz under one banner...my loose
      interpretation of mars with oceans..

      Message 135 of 135 , Aug 24, 2012
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the empire-deluxe
        group.

        File : /BARSOOM.TXT
        Uploaded by : ghekthekaldane <ghek@...>
        Description : Description/instruction file for Barsoom scenarios 1-4

        ghekthekaldane <ghek@...>