Re: oodane map (was: New file uploaded to empire-deluxe)

  • Andrew Nuxoll
    Message 1 of 135 , Apr 15, 2008
      Something is indeed wrong then. Version mismatch? I'm running 4.008.

      Your previous map was also oil-less on my end.

      :AMN:

      Message 135 of 135 , Aug 24, 2012
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the empire-deluxe
        group.

        File : /BARSOOM.TXT
        Uploaded by : ghekthekaldane <ghek@...>
        Description : Description/instruction file for Barsoom scenarios 1-4

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        ghekthekaldane <ghek@...>