Re: New file uploaded to empire-deluxe

  • ticdoffus
    Message 1 of 135 , Apr 15, 2008
      --- In empire-deluxe@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Nuxoll <anuxoll@...>
      wrote:

      hmmm..something is wrong cuase i see 105 oil well(resource)
      thingys...

      > I tried this one. It's fine play but it's not the same without
      SoloMod.

      > Is the omission of oil wells deliberate? I'm fine with or without
      but
      > was just wondering.
      >
      > :AMN:
      >
      > empire-deluxe@yahoogroups.com wrote:
      > >

      > > Hello,

      > > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the empire-deluxe
      > > group.
      > >
      > > File : /EDEE/oodane.zip
      > > Uploaded by : ticdoffus <ticdoffus@...
      > > <mailto:ticdoffus%40yahoo.com>>
      > > Description : Another world i've made, set for 11 players, but
      > > probably best as -SOLO...not tested really...

      deluxe/files/EDEE/oodane.zip>

      > > To learn more about file sharing for your group, please visit:

      http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/groups/original/members/web/index.htm
      lfiles

      Message 135 of 135 , Aug 24 8:09 PM
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the empire-deluxe
        group.

        File : /BARSOOM.TXT
        Uploaded by : ghekthekaldane <ghek@...>
        Description : Description/instruction file for Barsoom scenarios 1-4

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        ghekthekaldane <ghek@...>