empire deluxe reinstall problems

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 7, 2008
      I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on how I might be able to fix
      this problem I'm having.

      I installed ED back about 2 years ago .. and late last year had a hard
      drive that started to go bad on me. I backed up everything to an
      external drive, replaced the main hard drive and now when Ive gone to
      re install ED on the new drive, ... it's says its there but Ive been
      getting an error as if not all the files were backed up etc

      Anyone have any suggestions?

      Mike
    • Andrew Nuxoll
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 8, 2008
        I know that EDEE has some registry settings that it uses. If you just
        copied your files the missing settings might explain it.

        :AMN:

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 8, 2008
          Andrew is correct. Which version of ED is it? (ED'93,  EDIE, or EDEE)?

          Sent: Tuesday, April 08, 2008 1:09 AM
          Subject: Re: [empire-deluxe] empire deluxe reinstall problems