New Mod

  • rich12545
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2008
      SoloQ for SoloMod Quick. A major SoloMod revision.
      Further optimized for solo play.

      Reduced production times (about in half), deleted the truck, plus many
      option tweaks that made the computer opponent even better than SoloMod.

      I will convert my edie scenarios (about 300) and maps (about 200) to
      edee using SoloQ sometime during the next few weeks.

      This mod can be found in the files section at the yahoo edee mod
      forum.

      Rich
    • rich12545
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 19, 2009
        I have uploaded the newest version (and likely the last) of my Solo
        Mod series. It is SoloQM and stands for SoloQuick Modified.
        Essentially it is EDIE advanced units only with standard rules. And
        quick production times. Further tweaks have been made to the script
        to enhance ai play. And further tweaks have been made to the unit db.

        As usual I will be converting all my edie scenarios (about 300) and
        maps (about 200) to this mod.

        It has been uploaded to the EDEE Yahoo Mod Forum and Salient Games.

        I hope you enjoy it.