Re: Digest Number 888

  • rich12545
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 18, 2008
      It could be done but you would have to modify the unitdb and the
      script. And there is a learning curve to do that. That said, Killer
      Bee Software sells EDIE which is identical to the original ED but
      polished to be better plus it has internet play if you like that. It
      has the standard game that you could play without any hack. Imo, the
      ai is better than the original. You can download a demo at
      www.killerbeesoftware.com. That would give you the opportunity of
      upgrading your ED product and contributing to the current code-owner.

      Rich