Re: [empire-deluxe] concerning "RTS"

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2008

      Yeah, I suspect the "RTS" comment as opposed to 'TBS' may have been an acronym mistake as far as I know...so don't read too much into that yet. I have asked for clarification and will pass it on. This is a pink sheet stock press release, not a game marketing release. So the emphasis is on it being "another SKU" for an investor versus what it is to a gamer.

      Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2008 2:10 PM
      Subject: Re: [empire-deluxe] Signature Devices Announces New Empire Deluxe Version

      Empire as a RTS game, I'm all ears and hope to play this game soon ... or at least by the end of the year.

      This is great news for the Empire community.

      Have a nice day,
      Andrew.