Re: [empire-deluxe] looking for giant MED map

  • Jimbo Toronto
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 2, 2008
      I would love those maps.  I still play ED :-)

      Thanks a bunch!

      From: jsunnus@hotmail. com
      Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 11:55:42 +0000

      Hi,

      did someone sent you the maps you are looking for? I have a few but have to search...
      What's your name by the way?

      CU, Jörg

      To: empire-deluxe@ yahoogroups. com
      From: diegobucki@yahoo. com
      Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 20:16:09 +0000
      Subject: [empire-deluxe] looking for giant MED map

      greetings... old time Empire Deluxe player here that lost a great many of his maps in a laptop
      crash...

      looking specifically for the giant 150x200 MED map that was quite excellent w/ Italy,
      Carthage, Greece, Macedonia, Crete, N Africa, and W Turkey...scenario would also suffice if
      anybody has access to it...

      I'm still playing old school Empire Deluxe vers 1.1 from 1994...

      thanks

      Mit Live Search: Ihre Stadt in der Vogelperspektive! Erleben Sie neue Blickwinkel!