RE: [empire-deluxe] looking for giant MED map

  • Joerg Sunnus
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 2, 2008
      Hi,

      did someone sent you the maps you are looking for? I have a few but have to search...
      What's your name by the way?

      CU, Jörg

      To: empire-deluxe@yahoogroups.com
      From: diegobucki@...
      Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 20:16:09 +0000
      Subject: [empire-deluxe] looking for giant MED map

      greetings... old time Empire Deluxe player here that lost a great many of his maps in a laptop
      crash...

      looking specifically for the giant 150x200 MED map that was quite excellent w/ Italy,
      Carthage, Greece, Macedonia, Crete, N Africa, and W Turkey...scenario would also suffice if
      anybody has access to it...

      I'm still playing old school Empire Deluxe vers 1.1 from 1994...

      thanks

      Mit Live Search: Ihre Stadt in der Vogelperspektive! Erleben Sie neue Blickwinkel!
    • thomas baldassini
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 2, 2008
        Hi,
        I'm not anymore a ED player, (definitive passed to EDEE) but around 8 years ago, I'v made some europ maps, 10 versions or more, all 200 x 150, with 200 cities. if you pass me a mail, I'll send them to you.

        I hope somthing could usable.

        I think that the map you are talking about was made by CHE, I still have it as SCN.

        Cheers Thoba.

        To: empire-deluxe@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 2, 2008
          I would love those maps.  I still play ED :-)

          Thanks a bunch!