PBEM -Custom Unit Database

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2007
      Answer is yes and no. The unit attributes themselves are saved in the saved game (this prevents cheating with one player altering the DB on their end),
      but the graphics and sounds are not. If you load a saved game without the DB in place, you will get missing graphics warnings.

      Sent: Monday, October 08, 2007 10:18 PM
      Subject: RE: [empire-deluxe] Re: a few bug issues in EDEE

      I have a question for the group regarding custom unit db's for use in a PBEM game...

      Do all participants need to have a copy of the unit db, or is it built into the save game file so that it's passed to the other players?

      -Larry Smith