Hi guys! ( New member.)

  • wsrolph
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 8, 2007
      I haven't played for a couple of years so I'd better practice against
      the computer for a couple weeks till I get back in the groove. Right
      now I'd just get my butt kicked, but I used to be DAMN GOOD!!! I'll
      enjoy playing head to head again.

      I notice there hasn't been much activity here for a couple of weeks so
      I guess most of you are on summer schedules.

      Later!

      Rolphy
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 8, 2007
        Howdy Rolphy!

        Yeah, I was just thinking I've only got a couple of games going right now....time to kick it up a notch I think.

        ===============================
        Steven Woodcock
        From the High Mountains of Colorado

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 8, 2007

          Welcome back to the game!  A lot of us have gotten to know other players and "deal direct" in setting up games.  Let me know when you are ready to go.

          Soaring Eagle

          From: "wsrolph" <wsrolph@...>
          To: empire-deluxe@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2007 14:59:12 -0000

          I haven't played for a couple of years so I'd better practice against
          the computer for a couple weeks till I get back in the groove. Right
          now I'd just get my butt kicked, but I used to be DAMN GOOD!!! I'll
          enjoy playing head to head again.

          I notice there hasn't been much activity here for a couple of weeks so
          I guess most of you are on summer schedules.

          Later!

          Rolphy

          See what you�re getting into�before you go there
        • Andrew Peiman
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 8, 2007
            Hi,

            When you are ready to go head to head, might I interest you in The Ladder over at www.salientgames.com? It is currently still in beta but so far others have started and finished games on it. Anyway welcome back and enjoy the game once more.

            Have a nice day,
            TheSalientOne.

            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 8, 2007
              There's a housing development right down the street from me named "Soaring Eagles".....

              Steve
              From the High Mountains of Colorado