Re: [empire-deluxe] EDIE

  • mike here
    Message 1 of 15 , Jun 15, 2007
      OK. lets give it a go!!

      "Randy.R" <steyrhahn@...> wrote:
      Mike;

      I'll pay a game with you. welcome back. lets take this to private
      email if you haven't already started a game with someone else.

      Randy aka steyrhahn

      --- hashmark2002 <hashmark2002@ yahoo.com> wrote:

      > Getting back into the greatest war game of all time. Anyone
      > interested
      > in starting a PBEM game??
      >
      > Mike

      Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.

    • Randy.R
      Message 2 of 15 , Jun 15, 2007
        back to you.

        --- mike here <hashmark2002@...> wrote:

        > OK. lets give it a go!!
        >
        > "Randy.R" <steyrhahn@...> wrote: Mike;
        >
        > I'll pay a game with you. welcome back. lets take this to private
        > email if you haven't already started a game with someone else.
        >
        > Randy aka steyrhahn
        >
        > --- hashmark2002 <hashmark2002@...> wrote:
        >
        > > Getting back into the greatest war game of all time. Anyone
        > > interested
        > > in starting a PBEM game??
        > >
        > > Mike
        > >

        > ---------------------------------
        > Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.
      • arcticpostman
        Message 3 of 15 , Jul 29, 2010
          Hi, I downloaded the FUb file and it solved my complaint. Lots of maps now, with tons of water and few islands. Empire Deluxe is back. Yeah!!
        • Barry
          Message 4 of 15 , Jul 30, 2010
            Me too.  I haven't been playing EDIE for about a week because I'm in something else right now but I'll be back.  I took a quick look at FUB.dll and I'll have to do some digging to understand it all but I'm sure I'll be using it.  It's a big improvement.

            Barry

            Message 5 of 15 , Feb 27, 2011
              Looking for a couple 1 on 1 PBM EDIE games. I'm good for daily and multi-daily turns. Set it up and send. Something medium size, pleanty of water, wrapped or not wrapped world, doesn't matter.

              Mike
            • Fitz Jerald
              Message 6 of 15 , Mar 1, 2011
                Hallo Mark

                my Name is Frank .
                At first my english is not so good , i have learned it 35 Years ago in shool and i only use it in the Hollidays to order a beer :)
                I hope you understnd me . I Play Empire EdEE edition and i dont know it works together with your EDIE edition.

                Greats Frank

                > games.  I'm good for daily and multi-daily turns.
                > Set it up and send.  Something medium size, pleanty of
                > water, wrapped or not wrapped world, doesn't matter.
                >
                > Mike

                >     empire-deluxe-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

              • mike here
                Message 7 of 15 , Mar 1, 2011
                  NO, it does not.  Two different games, but nice to meet you!

                  At first my english is not so good , i have learned it 35 Years ago in shool and i only use it in the Hollidays to order a beer :)
                  I hope you understnd me . I Play Empire EdEE edition and i dont know it works together with your EDIE edition.

                  Greats Frank

                  > games.  I'm good for daily and multi-daily turns.
                  > Set it up and send.  Something medium size, pleanty of
                  > water, wrapped or not wrapped world, doesn't matter.
                  >
                  > Mike

                  >     empire-deluxe-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                • samsami53
                  Message 8 of 15 , Nov 30, 2011
                    With EDIE the largest map possible is 254x254
                    I prefer to play 5 computer opponents.

                    To make it really challenging how many (or: hwo few) cities should there be?

                    Sjaak