Re: [empire-deluxe] New Game

  • Rimfire
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 26, 2000
      -----Original Message-----
      From: Xeno <mlsheltn@...>
      To: empire-deluxe@egroups.com <empire-deluxe@egroups.com>
      Date: Wednesday, October 25, 2000 1:35 PM
      Subject: Re: [empire-deluxe] New Game

      >What are the settings (map size, wraparound, production, combat efficiency,
      >etc.)?

      Xeno, and all Warriors
      Well, the response was so good we started a second game and still have 3
      warriors left over. If we can get 3 more players we can start a 3rd game.
      Then the winners (1st & 2nd place) could have a play off.
      Just a thought, but knowing how ED players are, I bet it will happen.

      If you want in on Game 3 email me - Rimfire@...

      The game will be a, conquer the world free for all, meaning you do what you
      want with who you want. Make and break alliances, or just go against
      everyone. There is a password keeper in case someone gets abducted by aliens
      or whatever, so the game can find a replacement player and continue or the
      Keeper can just eliminate the deserted Empire.

      All players are starting with one city in a Random location, and will
      explore and expand from there. There should be no small islands with one or
      two cities, thus no bad starts. The map is a big one, 120 x 200, and the
      wrap around & explore feature's are on. This is an Advanced game.

      Handicap for production & combat is Advantage 3 for all players.

      Happy Hunting,
      Rimfire
    • gcjcdc@aol.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 26, 2000