Re: [empire-deluxe] Would like to start EDIE game with some one please, first timer need help! with

  • Kevin Kemp
    Message 1 of 8 , May 12, 2007
      Hello Steve,

      I would happy to play you a game of PBEM EDEE. I am
      new to EDEE myself but I think we can sort things out.
      Unless you have and objection, I will go ahead and
      randomly create a map of 150 X 150 with a east west
      wrap.

      I just got another response to playing a game. Do
      mind if we may it a 3 way game? I down't think I
      would want more than 4 player since it can take
      forever to play.

      I should be able play 1 - 2 turns a day durn the week
      and maybe more on the weekends.

      BTW - I on the Eastern USA time zone. Baltimore
      Maryland.

      Message 2 of 8 , May 12, 2007
        Wait...your original email said EDIE (as did the subject line), but this email says EDEE.

        I don't have EDEE...so apologies, if that's what you meant I can't join in.

        Otherwise that sounds great though!

        Sent: Saturday, May 12, 2007 7:03 AM
        Subject: Re: [empire-deluxe] Would like to start EDIE game with some one please, first timer need help! with

        --- Steven Woodcock <wyrdhaven@comcast. net> wrote:

        > I'd gladly join you in a game....presume you're
        > talking about playing via email?
        >
        > Steve

        http://tools. search.yahoo. com/shortcuts/ #loc_weather

      • Kevin Kemp
        Message 3 of 8 , May 12, 2007
          Sorry, my fault. I meant EDEE! Maybe next time.
          Thanks for responding.

          ____________________________________________________________________________________Building a website is a piece of cake. Yahoo! Small Business gives you all the tools to get online.
          Message 4 of 8 , May 12, 2007
            Hey no biggie guy.

            Good luck and have fun! There are several excellent EDEE players out there.

            Sent: Saturday, May 12, 2007 8:02 AM

            http://smallbusines s.yahoo.com/ webhosting