Re: [empire-deluxe] Would like to start EDIE game with some one please, first timer need help! with

  • David Cohen
    Message 1 of 8 , May 11, 2007
      Steve....

      Did you get the Robot move from Leo?

      Dave

      ----- Original Message ----
      From: Steven Woodcock <wyrdhaven@...>
      To: empire-deluxe@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, May 11, 2007 2:25:23 PM
      Subject: Re: [empire-deluxe] Would like to start EDIE game with some one please, first timer need help! with

      I'd gladly join you in a game....presume you're talking about playing via email?

      Sent: Friday, May 11, 2007 7:55 AM

      techincal stuff!

      uk based

      0114 250 9209

      Give spam the boot. Take control with tough spam protection
      in the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta.
    • Kevin Kemp
      Message 2 of 8 , May 12, 2007
        Hello Steve,

        I would happy to play you a game of PBEM EDEE. I am
        new to EDEE myself but I think we can sort things out.
        Unless you have and objection, I will go ahead and
        randomly create a map of 150 X 150 with a east west
        wrap.

        I just got another response to playing a game. Do
        mind if we may it a 3 way game? I down't think I
        would want more than 4 player since it can take
        forever to play.

        I should be able play 1 - 2 turns a day durn the week
        and maybe more on the weekends.

        BTW - I on the Eastern USA time zone. Baltimore
        Maryland.

        Message 3 of 8 , May 12, 2007
          Wait...your original email said EDIE (as did the subject line), but this email says EDEE.

          I don't have EDEE...so apologies, if that's what you meant I can't join in.

          Otherwise that sounds great though!

          Sent: Saturday, May 12, 2007 7:03 AM

          --- Steven Woodcock <wyrdhaven@comcast. net> wrote:

          > I'd gladly join you in a game....presume you're
          > talking about playing via email?
          >
          > Steve

          http://tools. search.yahoo. com/shortcuts/ #loc_weather

        • Kevin Kemp
          Message 4 of 8 , May 12, 2007
            Sorry, my fault. I meant EDEE! Maybe next time.
            Thanks for responding.

            ____________________________________________________________________________________Building a website is a piece of cake. Yahoo! Small Business gives you all the tools to get online.
            Message 5 of 8 , May 12, 2007
              Hey no biggie guy.

              Good luck and have fun! There are several excellent EDEE players out there.

              Sent: Saturday, May 12, 2007 8:02 AM

              http://smallbusines s.yahoo.com/ webhosting