Re: [empire-deluxe] Would like to start EDIE game with some one please, first timer need help! with

  • Kevin Kemp
    Message 1 of 8 , May 11, 2007
      I wish I could play you a game, but I don't have EDIE.
      I have the new version EDEE and the old ED version.

      Sorry!
      --- colmanspig <colmanspig@...> wrote:

      > techincal stuff!
      >
      > uk based
      >
      > 0114 250 9209

      ____________________________________________________________________________________You snooze, you lose. Get messages ASAP with AutoCheck
      in the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta.
      Message 2 of 8 , May 11, 2007
        I'd gladly join you in a game....presume you're talking about playing via email?

        Sent: Friday, May 11, 2007 7:55 AM
        Subject: [empire-deluxe] Would like to start EDIE game with some one please, first timer need help! with

        techincal stuff!

        uk based

        0114 250 9209

      • David Cohen
        Message 3 of 8 , May 11, 2007
          Steve....

          Did you get the Robot move from Leo?

          Dave

          I'd gladly join you in a game....presume you're talking about playing via email?

          Sent: Friday, May 11, 2007 7:55 AM

          techincal stuff!

          uk based

          0114 250 9209

          Give spam the boot. Take control with tough spam protection
          Message 4 of 8 , May 12, 2007
            Hello Steve,

            I would happy to play you a game of PBEM EDEE. I am
            new to EDEE myself but I think we can sort things out.
            Unless you have and objection, I will go ahead and
            randomly create a map of 150 X 150 with a east west
            wrap.

            I just got another response to playing a game. Do
            mind if we may it a 3 way game? I down't think I
            would want more than 4 player since it can take
            forever to play.

            I should be able play 1 - 2 turns a day durn the week
            and maybe more on the weekends.

            BTW - I on the Eastern USA time zone. Baltimore
            Maryland.

            Message 5 of 8 , May 12, 2007
              Wait...your original email said EDIE (as did the subject line), but this email says EDEE.

              I don't have EDEE...so apologies, if that's what you meant I can't join in.

              Otherwise that sounds great though!

              Sent: Saturday, May 12, 2007 7:03 AM

              --- Steven Woodcock <wyrdhaven@comcast. net> wrote:

              > I'd gladly join you in a game....presume you're
              > talking about playing via email?
              >
              > Steve

              http://tools. search.yahoo. com/shortcuts/ #loc_weather

            • Kevin Kemp
              Message 6 of 8 , May 12, 2007
                Sorry, my fault. I meant EDEE! Maybe next time.
                Thanks for responding.

                ____________________________________________________________________________________Building a website is a piece of cake. Yahoo! Small Business gives you all the tools to get online.
                Message 7 of 8 , May 12, 2007
                  Hey no biggie guy.

                  Good luck and have fun! There are several excellent EDEE players out there.

                  Sent: Saturday, May 12, 2007 8:02 AM

                  http://smallbusines s.yahoo.com/ webhosting