Re: Computer AI

  • rich12545
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 5, 2007
      Nobody has, as yet, made a new ai.dll for EDEE. There are a few mods
      that include a new ai script. The only one that I know of that was
      made specifically for solo play is the one I made, SoloMod. I
      believe this will give you the best game against the ai that's
      available currently. It can be found in the Yahoo EDEE Mod forum.

      Rich

      --- In empire-deluxe@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Peiman
      <andrew_peiman@...> wrote:

      > Not aware of an AI that is better then the one that comes out of
      the box.

      > You can find the source code of the AI that you can modify you're
      self. You can find it here
      http://www.killerbeesoftware.com/kbsgames/edee/extra/ scrolldown to
      the bottom of the page.

      > Have a nice day,