Re: [empire-deluxe] Computer AI

  • Andrew Peiman
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 23, 2007

      Not aware of an AI that is better then the one that comes out of the box.

      You can find the source code of the AI that you can modify you're self. You can find it here http://www.killerbeesoftware.com/kbsgames/edee/extra/ scrolldown to the bottom of the page.

      Have a nice day,
      Andrew.

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 5, 2007
        Nobody has, as yet, made a new ai.dll for EDEE. There are a few mods
        that include a new ai script. The only one that I know of that was
        made specifically for solo play is the one I made, SoloMod. I
        believe this will give you the best game against the ai that's
        available currently. It can be found in the Yahoo EDEE Mod forum.

        Rich

        --- In empire-deluxe@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Peiman
        <andrew_peiman@...> wrote:

        > Not aware of an AI that is better then the one that comes out of
        the box.

        > You can find the source code of the AI that you can modify you're
        self. You can find it here
        http://www.killerbeesoftware.com/kbsgames/edee/extra/ scrolldown to
        the bottom of the page.

        > Have a nice day,