Computer AI

  • jama_amaj
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 23 9:04 AM
      I notice there is an option to pick an AI when playing computer
      players. So I want to ask if anyone have a better AI than the one that
      comes out of the box?

      or

      Is there any documentation on how to write your own custom AI?
    • Andrew Peiman
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 23 1:55 PM

        Not aware of an AI that is better then the one that comes out of the box.

        You can find the source code of the AI that you can modify you're self. You can find it here http://www.killerbeesoftware.com/kbsgames/edee/extra/ scrolldown to the bottom of the page.

        Have a nice day,
        Andrew.

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 5, 2007
          Nobody has, as yet, made a new ai.dll for EDEE. There are a few mods
          that include a new ai script. The only one that I know of that was
          made specifically for solo play is the one I made, SoloMod. I
          believe this will give you the best game against the ai that's
          available currently. It can be found in the Yahoo EDEE Mod forum.

          Rich

          --- In empire-deluxe@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Peiman
          <andrew_peiman@...> wrote:

          > Not aware of an AI that is better then the one that comes out of
          the box.

          > You can find the source code of the AI that you can modify you're
          self. You can find it here
          http://www.killerbeesoftware.com/kbsgames/edee/extra/ scrolldown to
          the bottom of the page.

          > Have a nice day,