test

    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 27, 2007
      been trying to post for two days ;<

      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 27, 2007
        Ok, let's try this is in response to Ron, Bill and anyone else interested in the ladder.

        That (opponent not confirming victory) could be fixed by some sort of feature putting a time limit, like say a week, on the opponent to verify or contest the victory.

        The ladder site not working at all is not a good thing. PBM play is really at the heart of ED enjoyment, and something to facilitate this is important in my opinion.

        I know Andrew Peiman at the  Salient Games website is actively working on a ladder replacement. I don't think he has an eta yet, but I would encourage folks to sign up over there and send him a good word encouragement. I think he is trying his best to make it a place where Empire types would like to hang out and such. Andrew, aka "breaker" has been a part of the Empire Community for a long time.

        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 27, 2007
          I hear ya.

          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 28, 2007
            --- "Mark Kinkead @ Killer Bee Software"
            <mok@...> wrote:

            > been trying to post for two days ;<
            >
            > --Mark

          • David Cohen
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 28, 2007
              Steve...Did you ever get Robot from Striker?

              Dave

              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 28, 2007

                No sir.......not a word.