Dietmar Varga's EDIE Unit Images

  • mok_at_killerbeesoftware
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2007
      As many of you recall, Deitmar Varga made a wonderful unit set for
      EDIE. I had been drawing a link to it off my 'extras' page, but some
      one had notified me that link is now dead.

      Dietmar are you still around? And anyone else do you have the images I
      am refering to?..and I will post them in the page to preserve them.

      --Mark
    • rich12545
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5, 2007
        I have a copy. However, I had complications to the surgery so I can't
        use my regular computer. Will send you a copy when I'm able to.

        Rich

        --- In empire-deluxe@yahoogroups.com, "mok_at_killerbeesoftware"