new to forum, looking for edie players

  • franko909
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 27, 2006
      I have been playing ed for a long time and am looking for anyone
      interested in playing. I play edie at prod adv 2 and combat adv 3 any
      size map (but prefer the 40-60 range x 80-100).
    • William Swartout
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 27, 2006
        Here is a 80 x 100 adv 2 combat 3! Its your turn!

      • swartoutwilliam@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 27, 2006
          I don't know whether the computer sent this back to you with the saved game or not so I'm sending it  again!!!!!

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 27, 2006
            Is this a pbm game?  I tried firing it up on my game and it said it was old.  I've got edie ver. 3.513.  I am looking more for a live game as well.  Thanks