Empire Deluxe Ladder!

  • bafflinggerm
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 12, 2006
      Is any body else having problems getting the Empire Deluxe Ladder to
      load in there internet explorer window! Am waiting for your reply!
      Also want to play Empire Deluxe for Windows, haven't had a chance to
      play the Enhanced Edition Yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 13, 2006
        Yes, The ladder does seem to have been down for well over a week now.

        Maybe the Salient Games site needs to run a ladder. Andrew, didn;t you talk about that at one time?

        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 13, 2006

          Salient Games???? Would you leave a link to Salient Games???????

          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 13, 2006
            Salient games is at

            This is Andrew Peiman's site, aka "Breaker". He is a great fan of Empire Deluxe. He has been very supportive of Killer Bee's revival of Empire, and he has contributed a great deal to the 'community'.

            Salient Games???? Would you leave a link to Salient Games???????

            --- In empire-deluxe@ yahoogroups. com, "Mark Kinkead @ Killer Bee Software" <mok@...> wrote:

            > Yes, The ladder does seem to have been down for well over a week now.
            >
            > Maybe the Salient Games site needs to run a ladder. Andrew, didn;t you talk about that at one time?
            >
            > --Mark

          • William G McNeill
            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 14, 2006
              what is a salient game?
              irish
            • sonneborn9@aol.com
              Message 6 of 8 , Oct 14, 2006
                One that protrudes into enemy territory ;-)!
              • Andrew Peiman
                Message 7 of 8 , Oct 14, 2006
                  Hehe, well I'm currently setting up my new computer ... boy is it fast so give me some time. Next on my list is salientgames.com ... been on a holiday and it has been hectic ever since.

                  I did talk to david about the ladder, but never got an awnser if I would be able to take over the ladder. I don't won't to split or stir the community so I thought I would wait and see what happend ... I'll contact him again and see whats going on.

                  BTW if you're wondering what salient means ... check out this site http://dictionary.reference.com/wordoftheday/archive/2004/07/16.html

                  Have a nice day,
                  Andrew.

                  One that protrudes into enemy territory ;-)!

                • swartoutwilliam@comcast.net