Error

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 25, 2006
      "Empire Enhanced edition has experienced an unrecoverable error.
      Please report the following to Killer Bee Software:

      Server
      CODE A:1
      CODE B:55F5B8
      CODE C:Jun 30 2006"
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 26, 2006
        Thanks Dave, I will look into it. Were you playing any particular mod? And if you have a saved game, send it my way.

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 26, 2006
          Well, I figured out why I couldn't e-mail you the
          savegame file; it's 50.5MB. I'm using a web interface
          for my e-mail, which will time out before that big a
          file gets attached.

          Software[mailto:mok@...]
          >Sent : 9/26/2006 7:56:22 AM
          >To : empire-deluxe@yahoogroups.com
          >Cc :
          >Subject : RE: Re: [empire-deluxe] Error
          >
          >Thanks Dave, I will look into it. Were you playing
          any particular mod? And if you have a saved game,
          send it my way.

          --Mark

          mok@...

          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 26, 2006

            Sounds like a recorded game with weather. Are you using a mod?

            Sent: Tuesday, September 26, 2006 1:59 PM
            Subject: RE: Re: [empire-deluxe] Error

            Software[mailto:mok@killerbeesoftwa re.com]

            mok@killerbeesoftwa re.com