Re: [empire-deluxe] A little off-topic request for mobile empire

  • Daddy Rabbit
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 8, 2006
      I've heard that you can play the C-64 version on PocketPC using an emulator. There is now an official C-64 emulator for PocketPC but they don't guarantee that it will run your game on Windows Mobile 5. There are other freeware emulators out there, too. Just Google "C64 emulators."

      rknobbe <rknobbe@...> wrote:
      I apologize for a slightly off-topic message, but this is a group
      which will be likely to have pointers if they exist.

      I'm looking for a version of Empire Classic to play on my mobile
      phone. Has anybody seen a J2ME, py60 (Python for Symbian Series 60)
      or even a native Symbian Series 60 port of any of the various versions
      of Empire?

      If not, I might be interested in porting the old VMS Empire using
      something like the interface used in Dweller
      (http://roguelikedevelopment.org/dweller/)

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      Do you Yahoo!?