Re: [empire-deluxe] Patch 4.007P out for Empire Enhanced

  • Andrew Nuxoll
    Message 1 of 15 , Jun 30, 2006
      Here's a list of what's changed:
      http://www.killerbeesoftware.com/kbsgames/edee/help/patch/index.html

      Get the patch here:
      http://www.killerbeesoftware.com/kbsgames/patches/

      Thanks MoK!

      :AMN:

      Mark Kinkead @ Killer Bee Software wrote:
      > EDEE patch is out. Visit http://killerbeesoftware.com
      >
      > This is the patch that coincides with the free compiler from microsoft,
      > so that you can dabble in the AI without too much trouble.
      >

      > --Mark

    • Randy.R
      Message 2 of 15 , Jul 4, 2006
        anyone looking for an EDIE or EDEE PBM game?
      • John Spirko
        Message 3 of 15 , Jul 4, 2006
          Sure, count me in for EDEE

          My preference would be for at least 3 players, with a 4 or 5 city start to speed up the beginning.

          I'll get the latest patch shortly.

          regards
          John

          On 7/4/06, Randy.R <steyrhahn@...> wrote:
          anyone looking for an EDIE or EDEE PBM game?

        • Bruce Johnson
          Message 4 of 15 , Jul 4, 2006
            I am up for a multiple EDEE PBEM game.  Old Empire Deluxe addict, just upgraded to EDEE, still figuring out all the new game features.

            --
            Bruce Johnson [G-Mail Account]
            lotus07@... / lotus07@...
            Message 5 of 15 , Jul 5, 2006
              John,

              Thanks for the offer. I've started a 1-1 pbm game which is what I was
              looking for. Haven't had much luck with PBM games and multiple
              players actually completing play.

              Randy

              Message 6 of 15 , Jul 5, 2006
                Anyone else like to join Bruce and myself for a 3 or 4 player PBEM game?

                Thanks
                John

                On 7/5/06, Randy.R < steyrhahn@...> wrote:
                John,

                Thanks for the offer. I've started a 1-1 pbm game which is what I was
                looking for. Haven't had much luck with PBM games and multiple
                players actually completing play.

                Randy

                --- John Spirko <john.spirko@...> wrote:

                > Sure, count me in for EDEE
                >
                > My preference would be for at least 3 players, with a 4 or 5 city
                > start to
                > speed up the beginning.
                >
                > I'll get the latest patch shortly.
                >
                > regards
                > John
                >
                > On 7/4/06, Randy.R <steyrhahn@...> wrote:
                > >
                > > anyone looking for an EDIE or EDEE PBM game?

                Great things are happening at Yahoo! Groups.  See the new email design.
                http://us.click.yahoo.com/TISQkA/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/xkRolB/TM

                    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

              • gcjcdc@juno.com
                Message 7 of 15 , Jul 8, 2006

                  Anyone else like to join Bruce and myself for a 3 or 4 player PBEM game?

                  Thanks
                  John

                  On 7/5/06, Randy.R < steyrhahn@...> wrote:
                  John,

                  Thanks for the offer. I've started a 1-1 pbm game which is what I was
                  looking for. Haven't had much luck with PBM games and multiple
                  players actually completing play.

                  Randy

                  --- John Spirko <john.spirko@...> wrote:

                  > Sure, count me in for EDEE
                  >
                  > My preference would be for at least 3 players, with a 4 or 5 city
                  > start to
                  > speed up the beginning.
                  >
                  > I'll get the latest patch shortly.
                  >
                  > regards
                  > John
                  >
                  > On 7/4/06, Randy.R <steyrhahn@...> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > anyone looking for an EDIE or EDEE PBM game?

                  Great things are happening at Yahoo! Groups.  See the new email design.
                  http://us.click.yahoo.com/TISQkA/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/xkRolB/TM

                      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                • Ron Tyo
                  Message 8 of 15 , Jul 8, 2006
                    Are You talking about EDIE or EDEE? I'd be interested in EDIE. Haven't had the time to play around much with the enhanced edition

                    Message 9 of 15 , Jul 8, 2006
                      I would also be interested in an EDIE game. From the email thread below it rather sounds like you're talking EDEE though....

                      ===============================
                      Steven Woodcock
                      From the High, Windy Mountains of Colorado

                      Message 10 of 15 , Jul 9, 2006
                        Hi

                        I only have EDEE :-) and am looking for a 3 to 4 PBEM game. Bruce was interested, so I was looking for at least one more player.

                        regards
                        John

                        On 7/8/06, Steven Woodcock <wyrdhaven@...> wrote:
                        I would also be interested in an EDIE game. From the email thread below it rather sounds like you're talking EDEE though....

                        ===============================
                        Steven Woodcock
                        From the High, Windy Mountains of Colorado

                        Message 11 of 15 , Jul 9, 2006
                          Sounds like a plan then...both games have their fans!

                          Message 12 of 15 , Jul 10, 2006

                            Sounds like a plan then...both games have their fans!

                            Message 13 of 15 , Sep 11, 2006
                              --- In empire-deluxe@yahoogroups.com, "Randy.R" <steyrhahn@...> wrote:

                              > anyone looking for an EDIE or EDEE PBM game?

                              I would like to start a PBM game. How about a 40 x 40 EDIE game?
                            • gcjcdc@juno.com
                              Message 14 of 15 , Sep 14, 2006

                                --- In empire-deluxe@ yahoogroups. com, "Randy.R" <steyrhahn@. ..> wrote:

                                > anyone looking for
                                an EDIE or EDEE PBM game?

                                I would like to start a PBM game. How about a 40 x 40 EDIE game?