RE: [empire-deluxe] SoloMod Scenarios

  • Grey One
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 29, 2006
      Thanks Rich,
      That's a lot of work.  I hope all is good in your world.
      Steve - Un employed and looking for anything in Boston.
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 29, 2006
        LOL. It was a lot of work the first time. It was even more work the
        second time because I had the unitdb messed up. Things are great
        here. Hope you're well. Something will turn up when you least expect
        it. At least that's been my experience.

        Rich

        --- In empire-deluxe@yahoogroups.com, "Grey One"
        <gryphin_rampant@w...> wrote:

        > Thanks Rich,
        > That's a lot of work. I hope all is good in your world.
        > Steve - Un employed and looking for anything in Boston.

      • rich12545
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 5 2:27 PM
          Posted on the EDEE Mod forum. About 280 of the best Empire Deluxe
          scenarios taken from edie and the internet converted to edee using
          SoloMod. Instructions are included and are important to follow.

          Rich