Player looking for good game

  • Johan Fridell
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2000
      Hello!

      My name is Johan Fridell from Sweden. I´d like to join a big game
      (no
      less than 4 players) asap.

      Anyone interested?

      If you are a single player looking to enter a big game please let me
      know and I´ll include you in one of my communities games (we have
      several ongoing).

      Best regards
      Johan
    • mall.smith
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 4, 2000
        Hi,
        i would like to join a empire game.
        regards........Mall smith

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 4, 2000
          Johan;

          I would be interested in your new game if you are an experienced player. I
          know everyone has to start somewhere, but I am a good player and when I have
          played against inexpreienced players it is really not much fun for either of
          us. So if you are also a good player I would like to be in your game.

          Weatherman
        • mall.smith
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 4, 2000
            i am not experienced so its best you look for someone else .