RE: Re: [empire-deluxe] Empire DeLuxe that works

  • Rick Cook
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 25, 2000
      Can you email the Empire Deluxe Masters Edition file or can I down load it? If down load, where? I am starting to have withdrawel. Thanks
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 25, 2000
        Sorry its a retail copy of the cd but as its no longer available commercially just this onceI will email the windows contents and the  direct to your home email. its comming as a seperate email
        It is word protected however so you will have to email me while you are running the config file if you arrange a time and date in advance I will make certain I am online
        Alan