Northwestern Middle-earth in the Third Age

  • Geoffrey Brooks
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2005
      Hello all,

      For those of you who are familiar with the works of J.R.R. Tolkien, I
      just finished making a map of Middle-earth at the time of the War of
      the Ring. You can find it under the "Files" section of this group,
      under my folder "Geoffrey Brooks."

      It's not perfect, but it is a pretty good start and is playable as it
      stands. I was built in EDIE not EDEE. I'll work on one for EDEE
      pretty soon.

      Semper fi,

      Geoff
    • Grey One
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2005
        Thank you,
        I love the stories.  Now, wonder what it would take to do up units in EDEE for it.
        Probably 10s and 10s of hours.
        thanks again,