[empire-deluxe] Re: Future of Empire???

  • Tom Murray
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 4, 1999
      Thanks for the info. I will go get it! Sounds just like Microsoft's "Age Of Empires".
      Tom

      slaughtr@... wrote:

       <36ddf0d8.be97cd-@...> wrote: Original Article: http://www.egroups.com/list/empire-deluxe/?start=18 > What is "CIV"? > > Daniel Quill wrote: > > > I was wondering if anyone has any rumors about any new development of > > Empire. I heard about two years ago that someone was looking at updating > > ED, but I've not seen anything since then. I was just wondering if anyone > > else has heard anything recently. Empire is just about my favorite game of > > all time (next to Civ). > > > > ------------------------------------------------------------------------ "Civ" is a reference to arguably the tow most popular and succesful strategy computer games of all-time, "Sid Meiers' Civilization" and "Civilization II." Computer game magazines nearly always include on or the other in their "top ten of all-time" lists. The depth of gameplay in the "Civ" series is unmatched in the strategy genre. Civ games are endlessly replayable. If you've never played Civ, I urge you to rush out now and buy a copy, because you don't know what a great, satisfying, and addictive gaming experience you're missing. "Civilization II Gold Edition" (an enhanced multiplayer version) is available now and can be found at nearly any software retail store. You can find out more and can purchase the game from the publisher's website, www.microprose.com.
      eGroup of the Day: Aframjews - a discussion group about African American Jews http://offers.egroups.com/click/236/0
      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/empire-deluxe

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/empire-deluxe