Re: [empire-deluxe] Re: SoloMod Update

  • Andy Young
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 29, 2005
      That was it, patch 4.04 uses 6 CanCarry attributes and can accept 5 but patch 4.03 uses 5.  The comments don't matter in UnitDB.ini.
      # CanCarry [id,stop,refuel,def-ld,rep amt] #

      You can use a version 4.03 UnitDB.ini with version 4.04.

      The new field is DrainRangeOnStop.  I bet that it goes at the end of the T/F indicators and before the numeric "rep amt".  If the program (unit object creator) sees a numeric before the end of the T/F indicators it defaults to F.

      tanks

      -- GE