Live game?

  • amnuxoll
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 27, 2005
      I'm new to this list and I know this has got to be a FAQ but I
      couldn't find a FAQ list in the Files section.

      Where is a good place to find someone to play a live or PBEM game with?

      I've been on the Empire Ladder site
      (http://asp.givoni.dk/empire/default.asp) but it seems to be a bit dead.
      I've also tried posting a live game via EDEE
      (http://killerbeesoftware.com/cgi-bin/edee_guest.pl) but no takers.
      Is there a better place to go?

      I've only played solitaire to date but I'm getting wearing of
      trouncing the AI without giving it such an obscene handicap that it's
      unbeatable. I'm sure there are scores of folks out there who would
      be willing to show me how the game is really played but I can't find
      them.

      Also, FWIW, I'm often available on weekday afternoons (EDT) if someone
      wants to email me off list to set something up. =)

      :AMN:
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 27, 2005
        I know Eric "Whiney Wright" is always for a good game and looking for fresh blood. Don't know if he is on this group though. I have him cc'd on this. I think he's also pretty current with all of whom else enjoys online play.

      • sonneborn9@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 27, 2005
          I would not mind trying a PBEM game -- I don't think I can swing live with my schedule, though.  I have not played EDEE with a live opponent yet either.