New Member

  • Alan Scase
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2000
      I have just joined this group. Having come across it completely by
      accident. Having been a fan of empires ever since it was out on the
      amiga. I thought wow must join. So I am now ready and up for a game
      if any one else is ready to start a new game.
      Alan
    • Michael Shaffer
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 3, 2001
        Hi all,

        I just found this group and thought I would say hello. I am looking
        for a Mac version of Empire Deluxe if anyone can help out. I have the
        pc version at work. I used to play it on Amiga for the longest time,
        and recently re-discovered the pc version. Now I'm a happy camper!

        Pookey
      • genspanky@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 3, 2001
          Hi,

          I have the Mac version of empire deluxe. I will send it to you if you like.

          Spanky

          In a message dated 2/3/01 8:41:23 AM, pookey_shaffer@... writes:

          >Hi all,
          >
          >I just found this group and thought I would say hello. I am looking
          >for a Mac version of Empire Deluxe if anyone can help out. I have the
          >
          >pc version at work. I used to play it on Amiga for the longest time,
          >and recently re-discovered the pc version. Now I'm a happy camper!
          >
          >Pookey

        • Andrew Peiman
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 4, 2001
            I would like a copy to store in the Vault if you don't mind :-)
            Andrew

            --- genspanky@... wrote: > Hi,

            =====
            Have a nice day, Andrew Peiman.------------------------------------------------www.despoorzoekers.com -- Alle droppers erheenwww.empire-vault.com -- The Empire Deluxe game------------------------------------------------

            a year! http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/