solomod

  • glssr60
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 12, 2005
      ok gang, and i blind or just stupid...i've been looking all over for
      Rich's Solomod link and i have been unsuccessful on several
      tries...somebody please lead me by the hand so i can find/download it.
      thanks Gary
    • general_error_reading_hard_drive
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 12, 2005
        Garry,
        You are neither, it isn't there!? I will sent you my copy by email.
        -- GeneralError

        --- In empire-deluxe@yahoogroups.com, "glssr60" <glssr60@y...> wrote:
        > ok gang, and i blind or just stupid...i've been looking all over for
        > Rich's Solomod link and i have been unsuccessful on several
        > tries...somebody please lead me by the hand so i can find/download
        it.
        > thanks Gary
      • rich12545
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 19, 2005
          Um, I posted the new version on the EDEE Mod forum files section on 8-
          4 and it has been there ever since. It includes my script ideas that
          gave the AI better production choices especially in the early game.
          Also fighters can now attack infantry by range fire to simulate
          strafing.

          Rich

          --- In empire-
          deluxe@yahoogroups.com, "general_error_reading_hard_drive"