Must Downloads for EDEE?

  • perkele000
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 8, 2005
      Hello there,

      I just got EDEE and now reading through the manual to see what's new
      for old Empire and Empire Deluxe veteran. Apperently this game is now
      very versatile and one can change lot of things by themselves. I'd be
      interested to know if there are some "updates" that people generally
      think are a "must have"?

      Say, improvements for AI in soloplay or new graphics people have done.

      Any links would be much appriciated. Thanks.
    • rich12545
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 8, 2005
        --- In empire-deluxe@yahoogroups.com, "perkele000"
        <antti.heiskanen@n...> wrote:
        > Hello there,
        >
        > I just got EDEE and now reading through the manual to see what's new
        > for old Empire and Empire Deluxe veteran. Apperently this game is now
        > very versatile and one can change lot of things by themselves. I'd be
        > interested to know if there are some "updates" that people generally
        > think are a "must have"?
        >
        > Say, improvements for AI in soloplay or new graphics people have done.
        >
        > Any links would be much appriciated. Thanks.

        If you're interested in improvements for solo play, you might like to
        try my SoloMod which is at the EDEE mod forum. It has been optimized
        for play against the computer AI.

        Rich
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 10, 2005
          I think Ted Green's mod is quite detailed as well:

          I have not played Solomod much, but it seems to be quite active as well.