Re: Looking for the Big Earth Map

  • jtstrick1000
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 6, 2005
      Thanks! That's great! I really appreciate it.

      Are there newer versions of the game available that add new features?

      Jason

      --- In empire-deluxe@yahoogroups.com, "Mark Kinkead @ Killer Bee
      Software" <mok@k...> wrote:
      > Here you go:
      >
      > http://killerbeesoftware.com/ed/BIGEARTH.zip
      >
      > --Mark

      Terms

      -----------
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 10, 2005
        Yes sir. You should check out the demos.

        Empire Deluxe Internet Edition is very close to the original Empire Deluxe with some added features but no game play changes.

        Empire Deluxe Enhanced Edition has game play changes in it.

        Sent: Wednesday, July 06, 2005 8:50 PM
        Subject: [empire-deluxe] Re: Looking for the Big Earth Map

        Software" <mok@k...> wrote:
        > Here you go: