[empire-deluxe] Re: WANTED: password keeper

  • Paul Stevens
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 4, 1999
      The password keeper has all the player's passwords so that if someone craps
      out on the game you can recruit another player and keep going. I am in a
      delightful 6 player game that has been on for nearly 2 years but is now
      seeming to stall. If one of the players poops out on us the "keeper" would
      get another player and tell them the password so the game goes on.
      Paulos
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 4, 1999
        In a multi player game, if one guy stops playng, the password keeper can
        resign him so the game can go on without him/her.

        Weatherman

        eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/empire-deluxe