Re: desperate to find ED

  • misha007@bigfoot.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 3, 2000
      --- In empire-deluxe@egroups.com, "Matt McDonald" <mightyduk@h...>
      wrote:
      > type in this url:
      >
      > http://www.theorderplace.com/empirew.zip
      >
      > there's a file called password.txt with the passwords.
      >
      > enjoy.

      Thank you Matt!!! I've been playing Empire for DOS for such a long
      time and some time ago came accross EDW 3.12 in a used bargain bin.
      While I could play it myself I could not share, and I was just down
      in Atlanta 2 weeks ago playing Samurai (Shogun) with a friend for
      whom
      I bought it as a gift. I loaded up Empire so that we could PBEM
      and went looking on the web for a patch... argh... all the cracks
      that
      I found were for 3.10 which would not work. Today I found this group
      and found your message. Well... this password list works!
      I am estatic. Thank You!

      Misha