EDEE Patch Available - version 4.003

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1, 2005
      It's patch time. Version 4.003 of Empire Deluxe Enhanced has been released.

      You can find it at http://killerbeesoftware.com

      The demo has also been updated with the new features.

      Any problems just drop me a line at mok@...

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 1, 2005
        Just a note not mentioned in my previous mail, Saved games from previous EDEE versions are not compatible with version 4.003.

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 23, 2005

          Mark,

          I ran into a problem updating from the initial release to 4.003. The installation program reports that it cannot update because Data/help/rules/enhanced/units.html: unknown version. As far as I can recall, I have not updated any unit sets from those posted in the Mod group.

          Any ideas on how to fix this?

          Paul

          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 24, 2005
            Hey Paul,

            This is an issue with some beta players' installs. I will send you the appropriate stuff privately.

            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 24, 2005
              I had the same problem, I beleive I simple renamed or deleted the file.

              Breaker.