ooops

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 16, 2005
      Folks,
      An apolgy. I am the owner of the EDEE-MOD group. um, Mark is the
      owner of this one. I'll try to be more careful in the future.
      Steve - The falible Grey One.

      I am sorry about that Mark though if you would like me to moderate
      this group I'd be happy to.
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 16, 2005
        I am NOT the owner of this group.

        As Randy has put it in a previous post:

        Paul Gill is the moderator. aka vespasian71