Re: [empire-deluxe] desperate to find ED

  • mall.smith
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 7, 2000
      Sorry for the late reply, i have been on holiday.
      Have now got empire deluxe but thanks for your offer.
      I have got games to swop on cd if you are interested.
      I am after trophy bass deluxe 2 if you can help.
      Regards.....Mall.

      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 3, 2000
        --- In empire-deluxe@egroups.com, "Matt McDonald" <mightyduk@h...>
        wrote:
        > type in this url:
        >
        > http://www.theorderplace.com/empirew.zip
        >
        > there's a file called password.txt with the passwords.
        >
        > enjoy.

        Thank you Matt!!! I've been playing Empire for DOS for such a long
        time and some time ago came accross EDW 3.12 in a used bargain bin.
        While I could play it myself I could not share, and I was just down
        in Atlanta 2 weeks ago playing Samurai (Shogun) with a friend for
        whom
        I bought it as a gift. I loaded up Empire so that we could PBEM
        and went looking on the web for a patch... argh... all the cracks
        that
        I found were for 3.10 which would not work. Today I found this group
        and found your message. Well... this password list works!
        I am estatic. Thank You!

        Misha